Date: September 27
Location: Singapore (the city, and some of it)
So, we’re back to Singapore and had nothing exactly planned out for the day. Good thing our dear cousin lives there, so it was pretty much family day!
Unfortunately, our camera kinda conked out (battery is always kaputt, so not much photos). I will be using some photos from my mom and sister, with their permission.
Incidentally, my mom, sister, and her boyfriend are set to go back to Manila that same night, so we had to go around to as much places as we can. Goals for the day were:
1. Go to a church and give thanks – CHECK! At the nearby Cathedral of Good Shepherd.
2. Stroll in a mall – CHECK! Not only one, but several interconnected malls at Orchard. We took the MRT like crazy and we even had a stroller in tow!
3. Buy pasalubong (gifts to bring home) – CHECK! We went to Chinatown and got more than pasalubong.
4. Eat Chili Crab – CHECK! We saw it on Kris TV before the trip. It was a worthwhile try, but heck it was smoking hot in your mouth!
5. Take a picture with the Merlion – CHECK! Just before they took the trip back to the hotel then to airport.
We met with another friend for coffee then headed back to the hotel to send off my family. The enjoyed the trip, though there were inconveniences which were out of our hands. But we all definitely will go back to Singapore. I still plan to raid the Great Singapore Sale once in my life.
Watch our for our last day in Singapore here at the blog!