I started blogging four years ago (July 2010 to be exact), with the sole purpose of creating an online journal of my pregnancy.
I thought that was it. But I discovered so much about blogging by attending workshops, interacting with bloggers, and being more active in social media. It has been such a great time, not to mention a great responsibility curating and creating content.
Are you interested in creating your own voice online? You might be interested to attend this workshop:
Want to build a blog that you’ll love to create — and that others will find joy in reading? Then this workshop is for you.
- Learn the art of “blissmaking” and writing in a way that attracts and engages readers while staying true to your beliefs;
- Know and analyze the different types of blogs that are successful at getting readers & building a community;
- Learn how to craft an Editorial Plan for at least a month to two months worth of blog posts, which will help guide you in creating the kinds of blog posts your blog will publish on a regular basis;
- How to complete your blog-building through social media engagements, even your own events.
Here’s what you’ll receive at the Workshop:
- Worksheets, both printed & electronic versions
- Workshop “editorialize your blog”: Create a blog mission, blog plan and offline strategy for your blog (Group work)
- Food & drinks — Provided by Eats Happy! and The Juice Hut
- Access to our exclusive Mastermind group on Facebook, where you can receive further tips on blogging and engage in a real community that will support your blog.
1:30 PM – Welcome & Overview of the workshop
2:00 – Talk: What is Blissful Blogging?
3 PM – Workshop: Become the Editor in Chief of Your Blog (interactive workshop and group work; presentation). Food will be served during the session.
4:15 PM – Group presentations “My Blissful Blog”
5:00 PM – End
Thanks for this, Em!! 🙂